Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tram
Enjoy the incredible views of the Smoky Mountains on board the Aerial Tram in Gatlinburg, which travels between downtown Gatlinburg and the Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort & Amusement Park. The tram is fun for all ages, and departs every twenty minutes from the sidewalk of downtown Gatlinburg. You won't want to miss this fascinating experience, for your convenience as well as the fun of it all! You can take the tram not just for the views, but it also goes directly to many available activities- perfect for any vacation.
The tramway works on a jig-back system of two counter-balanced cars. Each car is capable of holding 120 passengers, and one attendant.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes admission to Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park and Ski Area and the 20-minute tram ride.
- Are wheelchairs and strollers available at Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tram?
Single strollers are $4.00 per day, and double strollers are $6.00 per day. Wheelchairs are unavailable.
- What on-site amenities are available?
There are shops, restaurants, ATMs, etc.
- Is parking available on-site?
Parking is $5.00 CASH per standard-size vehicle and $7.00 for over-sized vehicles.
- Are lockers available at Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tram? If so, is there a fee?
Coin lockers are available.
- Are alcoholic beverages served at Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tram?
Yes, at Ober's Snackbar and in the Seasons of Ober Restaurant and The Loft Lounge.
- Is smoking allowed inside Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tram?
In accordance with Tennessee State Law smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces. Smoking is still permitted in outdoor areas.