Newfound Gap Smoky Mountains 3 Hour Pink Jeep Tour
Embark upon the Newfound Gap Smoky Mountains Pink Jeep Tour to experience the stunning beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains, one of the most beloved areas of the United States. This mountain range is absolutely breathtaking, providing amazing scenery you just will not find anywhere else. Add this journey onto your next Pigeon Forge area getaway to get to know the Smokies like never before.
You will join up with your Pink Jeep tour guide at the Pink Jeep location in Pigeon Forge. It is right off the Parkway for complete convenience, and from there you will climb aboard your 4x4 jeep to begin this memorable joyride! Along the way, you will see beautiful views.
Then, you will travel along winding paths with the breeze in your hair. Along the way they will be treated to interesting factoids, learn about the Smokies and how they got that nickname, and be able to stop for photos, Participants will see a section of the Appalachian Trail and the dedication site for the national park.
About Newfound Gap
Newfound Gap is the next stop on this trip. here, you will be at an amazing 1 mile above sea level. Here, riders will be able to stand in two states at the same time (TN and NC). Participants will also enjoy a short walk to see the gorgeous views which are stunning.
From Newfound Gap, you will enjoy a return trip back to Pigeon Forge. Your return trip includes some more sightseeing and facts, and the entire day concludes with a thrilling 30-minute 4x4 off-road ride on private land.
After an amazing day of sightseeing on the Newfound Gap Smoky Mountains Pink Jeep Tour, you will uncover a new recognition for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Newfound Gap Smoky Mountains 3 Hour Pink Jeep Tour?
- What level of physical ability is required?
Not suitable for pregnant women.
- What is the policy in case of inclement weather?
Tours go out rain or shine.
- Are coolers allowed, and if so are there any restrictions as to what can be brought (i.e.: alcohol, glass bottles)?
No, coolers are not allowed, but bring water.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes Guided 4x4 adventure.
- What methods of transportation does the Newfound Gap Smoky Mountains 3 Hour Pink Jeep Tour use?
Customized Pink Jeep.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Bring sunscreen, rain gear, and wear comfortable clothes.