Tennessee Moonshine 'N Wine Tour
For some adult-only fun in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge, TN, embark upon the Moonshine 'N Wine Tour. This tour lasts approximately 5 hours and includes visits to some of the most exciting and memorable distilleries in the Smoky Mountains.
Described as a history lesson, wine tasting, and sightseeing tour all in one, this tour will provide tons of fun to all of its 21-and-older guests. Relax and learn all about drinks in the area while visiting 6 - 8 different distilleries and wineries.
While visiting some of the moonshine distilleries, guests will be able to learn all about the Prohibition Era and the laws that were once in place to keep the liquid away from public consumption. Moonshiners were a huge part of Tennessee history, and guests will be intrigued by the history of these alcohol pioneers and the techniques they used to keep the Moonshine flowin'.
The itinerary includes visits to four of the best distilleries in Tennessee where guests can sample intricate and unique flavors such as apple pie. The distilleries visited on this tour include:
- Old Forge Distillery at The Old Mill
- Tennessee Legend
- Sevier Distilling
- Tennessee XXX Moonshine
If moonshine isn't your taste, never fear! This tour also includes tours of fantastic wineries. For a more delicate tasting, wine connoisseurs can try wines from:
- Hillside Winery
- Mill Bridge Winery
- Apple Barn Winery
- Mountain Valley Winery
The best part about the tour is the fact that it is a bus tour! This means you and your crew can relax and drink to your heart's content while being chauffeured by a responsible driver and fun driver.
Do not miss out on the opportunity for this fantastic bus tour the next time you are in the Pigeon Forge area!
- What is included in the admission price?
Tastings at 6 - 8 distilleries or wineries, as well as bottled water, and bus transportation are included.
- What methods of transportation does the Tennessee Moonshine 'N Wine Tour use?
It is a bus tour.
- Is there any walking involved?
- Approximately how long does the Tennessee Moonshine 'N Wine Tour last?
The tour lasts approximately 5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Participants must be over 21.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the Tennessee Moonshine 'N Wine Tour depart from?
135 E Wears Valley Rd @ Suite 10
- What sights will actually be visited while on the Tennessee Moonshine 'N Wine Tour?
6 - 8 distilleries.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Tennessee Moonshine 'N Wine Tour?