MTN Trax Street Legal UTV Rentals
Want to explore the Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge area of Tennessee in a fantastically unique way with an atv tour? Do not miss out on the opportunity to embark upon one of the MTN Trax Street Legal UTV Rentals where you can see the best of the Smoky Mountains Area in an unforgettable way!
With the Street Legal UTV Rentals, guests can take to the streets of the Smoky Mountain Area to see everything great in the city. Explore the 40 mph or less back roads of Cades Cove, Townsend, Gatlinburg, Rich Mountain, Tremont, or more while having a blast along the way.
You will be the driver of your own adventure with these open-air UTV vehicles! Each one can accommodate two, four, or six people at once so the entire family can take to this journey together! The rental gives guests complete freedom to design their own adventure, allowing them to spend the day sightseeing, shopping, or zooming along the back roads!
There are multitude rental time options available as well, so whether you want to take a quick four-hour trip into Cades Cove or have the UTV for an entire eight-hour day, there's something for everyone! Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity the next time you visit the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area of Tennessee.
- Drivers must be 21 years old or older with a valid driver's license to drive.
- Car seats are required for children under 4'9' and/or children up to 9 years of age.
- Children must be one year old and in a front-facing car seat.
- The UTVs are dog-friendly! Dogs must be leashed.
- What is included in the admission price for MTN Trax Street Legal UTV Rentals?
UTVs, helmets, goggles, bottled water, insurance, fuel, and safety training and UTV orientation are included.
- Is MTN Trax Street Legal UTV Rentals a guided or non-guided activity?
This is a timed rental.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear comfortable clothes and close-toed shoes.
- What age is MTN Trax Street Legal UTV Rentals appropriate for?
Drivers must be at least 21 years old with a valid drivers license. Children must be at least 1 year old & ride in a front-facing car seat. The UTVs are dog-friendly (dogs must be leashed).