MTN Trax Guided Off Road Tours
For a thrilling and fun adventure in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area of Tennessee, embark upon one of the MTN Trax Guided Off Road Tours. These tours truly pack a punch, sending our guests on a heart-pounding ride through mountain streams, muddy bogs and dense lush forest terrain here in the Great Smoky Mountain area.
These guided tours are great for beginners and expert UTV riders alike. The thing that sets these tours apart from other off-road adventures truly is the location - the Great Smoky Mountains are brimming with gorgeous scenery, and on this guided adventure, guests will be able to see the more rugged, less-explored side of this famous mountain range.
Though the tour is guided by a knowledgeable expert on the area, guests will actually be able to drive the UTV themselves simply following behind the guide on their own ATV. Only three UTVs will be guided during this journey, allowing for a more closely-knitted experience.
There truly is no shortage of thrills on these journeys! Conquer the trails while zooming along kicking up mud and dirt as you fly down the trails. The tour itself lasts approximately 90 minutes, so come prepared for fun!
- Minimum of two people required, max of four people per UTV. Must be 18 years old with a valid driver's license to drive. Children five and up can ride.
- Children under 4'9' must ride in a booster seat provided by the guest.
- All participants must sign a waiver to participate and riders under 18 must have a parental waiver form.
- What is included in the admission price for MTN Trax Guided Off Road Tours ?
All gear is included.
- Is MTN Trax Guided Off Road Tours guided or a non-guided?
This is a guided off-road adventure.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear comfortable clothes and close-toed shoes.
- What age is MTN Trax Guided Off Road Tours appropriate for?
Children five and up can ride. Must be 18 years old with valid driver's license to drive.
- Is parking available for MTN Trax Guided Off Road Tours?
Yes. Parking is free.