Gatlinburg Pinball Interactive Museum
Take a trip back in time to your fondest childhood memories at Gatlinburg Pinball Museum, a fun interactive attraction that will transport you back to the past. This awesome interactive museum gives guests a glimpse back into the arcade era of the 80s and beyond and allows them to experience them first-hand.
Not only is this museum filled to the brim with some amazing games and machines of the retro world, but it isn't like other museums where you can't touch or experience the artifacts. With admission to this awesome museum, guests will actually be able to play the games and experience the pinball and arcade game machines like they were in their prime.
Step inside this awesome arcade time capsule where you will be able to see the largest collection of retro games and pinball machines in the area. Guests do not need to worry about filling their pockets with quarters, either! With just one cover charge, guests can play all day. Some of the awesome games found here include:
- Medieval Madness: This machine was released in 1997 and only released a little over 4,000 units.
- Lord of the Rings: This 2003 pinball machines allows players to enjoy their favorite LOTR characters - it is the one pinball machine to rule them all! It also features the highest score multiplier in pinball history.
- Metallica: Hear some of your favorite Metallica songs such as, 'Fade to Black' and 'Master of Puppets' as you attempt to beat your high score.
- The Addams Family Gold Edition: This extremely special edition pinball machine was released in 1994. Up to four players can play. There were only 1,000 units released worldwide!
- The Walking Dead: Released in 2014, this pinball machine is one of the modern games held here. See your favorite characters and try to beat your family's high score in this zombie-ridden pinball game.
You are sure to have an amazing time revisiting some of your favorite games and sharing them with the rest of your family. See some of the rarest retro games and play all day at the Gatlinburg Pinball Museum! Be sure to choose the perfect hotel for you and your family in the Smoky Mountain area for the best vacation experience possible!
- What is included in the admission price for Gatlinburg Pinball Interactive Museum?
Includes entire day of free-to-play arcade games.
- Is Gatlinburg Pinball Interactive Museum handicap accessible?
- For what ages is Gatlinburg Pinball Interactive Museum appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Gatlinburg Pinball Interactive Museum? Is it free?
Yes. Free parking is available onsite at 205 Historic Nature Trail Gatlinburg, TN.
|10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||12:00 PM - 8:00 PM||12:00 PM - 9:00 PM|