Foothills Parkway Smoky Mountains Pink Jeep Tour
You have not truly experienced the best of the Great Smoky Mountains until you have kicked up the dust on a 4x4 adventure through its gorgeous trails; and with the amazing Foothills Parkway Smoky Mountains Pink Jeep Tour, you can embark upon an unforgettable one-of-a-kind adventure in this beloved National Park.
Departing from Pigeon Forge, TN, this amazing three-hour adventure allows guests to experience the fresh Smoky Mountain air. You will meet your Interpretive Guide Certified driver at the convenient Pink Jeep location in Pigeon Forge. From there, climb aboard this brightly-colored jeep for an experience unlike any other. On your way to the Foothills Parkway, you will adventure toward Wears Valley and Townsend.
After having some time to learn about the park, you will enjoy a scenic drive through the winding trails of the Great Smoky Mountains. Journey through a new section of the parkway which takes guests through the beautiful Wears Valley. Guests will also be able to stop for panoramic photo ops. This terrain is rugged, but it is nothing that can't be handled by a Pink Jeep! After exploring the Foothills Parkway, your guide will take you back to Pigeon Forge for a 4x4 adventure on private land.
- What methods of transportation does the Foothills Parkway Smoky Mountains Pink Jeep Tour use?
This is a Customized Jeep Wrangler tour.
- Approximately how long does the Foothills Parkway Smoky Mountains Pink Jeep Tour last?
It is approximately 3 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Ages 18 months and up.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
We recommend wearing comfortable outdoor clothing with closed toe shoes. You may want to bring a hat and switch to eyeglasses if you wear contacts (tours can be dusty and this can irritate your eyes if you wear contacts).
- Where does the Foothills Parkway Smoky Mountains Pink Jeep Tour depart from?
Pink Jeep Tours location @ 3152 Parkway, Pigeon Forge TN 37863
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Foothills Parkway Smoky Mountains Pink Jeep Tour?