Climb Zip Swing Adventure Park at Pigeon Forge
The Climb, Zip, Swing Adventure Park is a one of a kind attraction sure to provide each guest with thrills! One of the most unique adventure courses throughout the nation, this adventure park is made up of swinging grape vines, classes zip lines, cargo nets, dangling brides, and so much more. With two different levels of exciting challenges— the easier being about 15 - 20 feet high and the more difficult being about 30 - 40 feet high— as well as a special course for kiddos, there is an aerial adventure for every member of the family.
An expert guide will provide every guest with thorough safety training and will always be close by in case you need a hand during your two-hour excursion. With tons of different challenges coming together to form more than an acre of treetop canopy, there are countless possibilities for your adventure— master one tower’s challenges or journey throughout the entire course and try everything!
Whether you’re looking to try zip lining for the first time, you’re ready for a new challenge among the trees, or you're just looking for some fun in the sun, the Climb, Zip, Swing Adventure Park will provide you with an unforgettable experience in Pigeon Forge. Don’t miss out!
- What is included in the admission price for Climb Zip Swing Adventure Park at Pigeon Forge?
Includes the Climb, Zip, Swing Tree Top Challenge Course.
- What level of physical ability is required?
Moderate physical ability is required.
- Is Climb Zip Swing Adventure Park at Pigeon Forge guided or a non-guided timed equipment rental?
Timed 2 hour adventure.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear comfortable clothes and close-toed shoes.
- What age is Climb Zip Swing Adventure Park at Pigeon Forge appropriate for?
All ages with parental supervision. There is a smaller course for children.
- Is parking available for Climb Zip Swing Adventure Park at Pigeon Forge? If so, is it free?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?