Segway Galveston Sunset Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, 2501 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-7955
Our Segways will cruise along the Seawall by the historic Pleasure Pier.
Pass By: Bishop's Palace, 1402 Broadway St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-4938
The tour briefly visits the Historical District where we will pass the Bishop's Palace, once called the Gresham's Castle.
Pass By: Port of Galveston, 123 Rosenberg Drive, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550
Moreover, we will visit the large Murdoch's Souvenir Shop which originated in 1910.
Pass By: 1877 Tall Ship ELISSA, Texas Seaport Museum Pier 21, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX
The tour concludes at the Port of Galveston where we can usually observe a breathtaking sunset. At that time the guide will show you the much loved Elissa sailing vessel — the official Tall Ship of Texas.
Pickup & Return:
519 25th St, Galveston, TX 77550, USA
Returns to original departure point
Departure Times: 6:00 PM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Use of Segway
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers