Half-Day Private Fishing Trip from Galveston
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early, so you'll have time to put on sunscreen before we depart. You'll also need a Texas Fishing license. Your guide will provide all the rods and reels, tackle and bait, fuel for the boat, as well as fish cleaning services at the dock. All you'll need are snacks, drinks, and a fishing license. During the trip, you'll probably see dolphins and sea birds and the sights of Galveston Island from a whole new perspective.
Pickup & Return:
Returns to original departure point.
- Professional guide
- Rods and reels
- Tackle and bait
- Fuel for the boat
- Fish cleaning services at the dock
Does not include:
- Everyone over 16 needs a Texas Fishing license. These can be purchased at the marina on site.
- One day all-water licenses are $11/person for residents and $16/person for non-residents.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- No shoes with marking soles (NO cowboy boots, NO work boots). Flip flops and sandal are allowed.
- No sunscreen spray.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers