Shared Sportfishing Trip
There are many benefits to fishing on a shared sports fishing trip. You can take a vacation without worrying about booking all of your travel, packing up your boat, or anything else. This type of trip is a great way to enjoy an active vacation without having to do any logistical details.
There are many shared sports fishing trips to choose from. Whether you want fly-in fishing in Alaska, deep-sea fishing in Mexico, or any other location where fishing takes place, a shared sports fishing trip is likely right up your alley.
For those who are worried about not being able to fish as much on this type of trip, don't be. Most trips include a lot of time off from fishing so that you can relax and do whatever else you want.
Fishing on a shared sports fishing trip is the way to go if you want to catch your limit, catch fish rarely caught by anglers, or relax and enjoy the sea. Many shared sports fishing trips are offered throughout the US and in other locations. These trips can be booked through any one of the sites listed below. All of these trips are offered by experts in their field. They have been hand-picked for their professional level and their popularity. They offer shared sports fishing trips from Australia to South America to Northern Europe. There's sure to be one that fits your travel needs.
As you can see, shared sports fishing trips are a great way to go. They're an excellent vacation for the whole family and give you a chance to catch fish that generally don't get caught and enjoy some time in the sun.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Head offshore of Fort Lauderdale to the edge of the Gulfstream to fish for all the big game species that Fort Lauderdale has to offer. Catch sailfish, wahoo, mahi-mahi, tuna and more on this shared sportfishing charter.
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Fort Lauderdale Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida
Pickup & Return:
301 Seabreeze Blvd
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All Gear, Bait and Tackle included
- Fishing Licenses
- Free Fish Cleaning
- The Best Crew in Fort Lauderdale
- Coolers and Ice to stow your drinks and snacks
- Kid, Family and First-Time Fisher Friendly
- Entry/Admission - Fort Lauderdale Beach
Does not include:
- Bring your own food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers