Fort Lauderdale Segway Tours
Explore Fort Lauderdale in one of the most unique ways, hop on one of the Fort Lauderdale Segway Tours for an unforgettable journey through this great city. With a Segway tour, you and your family can have fun maneuvering through the city streets for a new and exciting experience. Segways require no balance or experience, anyone can have a wonderful time riding these amazing and adventurous vehicles for a memorable tour.
Not only are these motorized vehicles easy to maneuver, but they provide a means of transportation that everyone who embarks on them are sure to enjoy. Your professional tour guide will provide you with everything you need including safety gear and your very own Segway to ride during the tour. Then after a brief training course, once everyone feels comfortable to ride, you will head out on your amazing tour experience. During the tour, you will stop at multiple locations to hear about each location and some of the well-known facts and history of each stop. Each tour is different, too, adding plenty of interesting sights along the way.
Yacht & Mansion 5-Mile Segway Tour
- Venice of America - The area contains over 300 miles of canals, with 165 miles running through the city of Fort Lauderdale itself giving the nickname of the city the "Venice of America."
- Downtown Fort Lauderdale - The downtown area is filled with amazing things to do; from hotels, boutiques, restaurants, and bars. The city streets of downtown will be a fun place to tour.
- Millionaire's Row - This area is called "Millionaire's Row" due to all the million-dollar mansions with beautifully landscaped yards, yachts with docks right in the canals, and so much more. Many of the homes are owned by the rich and famous including professional athletes of the Miami Dolphins.
10-Mile Full City Segway Tour
The Full City Segway Tour offers all of the sights of the 5-mile tour as well as:
- 17th Street Causeway Bridge - A large bascule bridge that crosses over the Intracoastal Waterways in Fort Lauderdale.
- Port Everglades - Seaport in Fort Lauderdale that is used for international trade and cruise ships to port for vacationers to the area.
- Intracoastal Waterways - Waterways that run all along the coastal cities along the Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic spanning over 3,000 miles.
- Wayne Huizenga's Property - Known as Tarpon Pointe, this amazing home was owned by Wayne Huizenga, an American entrepreneur and businessman. The home spans over 18,000 square feet on 60,000 square feet of land.
No matter which adventure you choose to embark upon, you and your whole family are sure to have a fun time on your next Florida vacation with the Fort Lauderdale Segway Tours.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes guided tour and all equipment.
- What methods of transportation does the Fort Lauderdale Segway Tours use?
The tour uses a Segway.
- Approximately how long does the Fort Lauderdale Segway Tours last?
Tours last between 1-2 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Ages 10 and up.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Comfortable outdoor clothing with closed toe shoes.
- Where does the Fort Lauderdale Segway Tours depart from?
Tours depart from Segway Fort Lauderdale located at 219 SW 2nd Ave. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Fort Lauderdale Segway Tours ?
Both photography and video cameras are permitted.