Self-Drive 1-Day Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting Tour
There are a lot of things that you can learn from going on a great adventure that you're going to like. It's something that people need to remember and motivate themselves to do. The Self-Drive 1-Day Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting Tour is something that can kick start that instinct that is needed in today's society.
There is a lot that others need to enjoy when when it comes to the things that can separate someone like you from other groups. It's something forget to remember when they need to hear about the things that are important. It's something that means a lot to a lot of different people.
It's something that a lot of Americans don't embrace anymore. It is something that people don't have as much ambition towards doing these days. There is a lot that you get to see and look at when it comes to the things that you like so much.
It's something that people need to take a look at when going to the things that are going to be offered when seeing the different things that are possible on what you want so badly. There is a lot that you get to see so badly.
There is something that other people get to embrace when you see the different things that you need to see. It's something that you get to embrace and find for yourself. It's something that people get to see and look at from their own perspective. It's something really good to develop free thinking. Something that other people see and look for their own ambitions. It's something that other get to look at and discover.
If you already have a car, this is the perfect one-day Grand Canyon white water rafting tour. Drive yourself from Flagstaff or Las Vegas to Peach Springs, Arizona, home to the Hualapai Indians at the gateway to the Grand Canyon. Here, you will check in and transfer by van to the Colorado River for your 5.5-hour white water rafting adventure.
Your native Hualapai guide will lead you through class 3 to class 6 rapids on your 40-mile (64-km) journey through the Grand Canyon. (Note: The Grand Canyon operates on a 1-10 scale of rapids instead of the worldwide I-VI classification.) Stops are made throughout the trip so you can discover hidden canyons and waterfalls, including Tavertine Waterfall.
A boxed lunch is included, which you can enjoy in the solitude of the canyon. Be sure to bring your camera for incredible photo opportunities! If option is selected you tour will end on board a six-seat, A-Star helicopter for your a quick 4,000-foot transfer to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Return by van to Peach Springs and your awaiting car for your return journey to Las Vegas or Flagstaff.
Need transportation from Las Vegas? Round-trip transportation is available, see below for details.
Pickup & Return:
Peach Springs, Arizona.
- Las Vegas returns are approximately around 9:30-10pm
- Flagstaff returns are approximately around 9pm
All times are subject to local traffic and road conditions. .
Departure Times: Tour departs Peach Springs at 8am
It is advised that you allow yourself ample driving time to arrive by 7:30am.
- White Water Rafting tour
- 6-minute helicopter transfer (if option selected)
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas (if option selected)
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please note: The helicopter ascent is weather permitting and if this is canceled, alternate transportation will be provided.
- Transportation option is only available from Las Vegas. Transportation is not available from Flagstaff.
- Please note: rescheduling within 30 days of date of travel will result in a USD$25 fee per person.
- Important: In order for local operator to confirm this tour ALL traveler names must be provided as they appear on a government issued ID such as a driver's license or passport. Your tour will not be confirmed unless all names are provided.
- All travelers MUST bring a government issued ID on the day of the tour
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If helicopter option is selected:Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs (136kg/21st) will be required to purchase an additional seat for USD90. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
What to Wear:
We recommend you wear shorts and a T-shirt made with fast-drying material and a swimsuit underneath. Also, wear tennis shoes or river-type sandals (not flip-flops) and sun block.
What to Bring:
We recommend you bring a light backpack, a hat with a retention strap, sunglasses, waterproof or Ziploc bag for your camera, and money (for souvenirs and tips). Please do not bring valuables.