Haunted Downtown Walking Tour of Flagstaff
Hear exciting and thrilling stories of Flagstaff's darker history as you tour some of the most spiritually active locations with Haunted Downtown Walking Tour of Flagstaff.
Spend some time one night leisurely touring multiple locations in the downtown Flagstaff area as you hear the haunting history they hold and look for signs of life from the other side. The tour includes a stop at a very well known haunted brige where visitors often see the spirit of a young mother, you'll meet the brakeman who still runs the local train station even after his demise, you'll discover why the wife of the former Justice of the Peace if Flagstaff is still haunting her old home, you'll spend time in the Weatherford Hotel which is famous for guests who checked in but never checked out and you'll take a trip to the famous Monte Vista Hotel where ladies of the night still roam the halls of this hotel.
This tour begins at 9pm and lasts roughly an hour. Reservations are required for this activity. The tour begins at a designated location in downtown Flagstaff and will end there as well. Each tour includes a professional tour guide who is well versed in the history of Flagstaff. Guests are given bottled water to keep cool and hydrated as they walk through the tour. Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult. This tour is not wheelchair accessible. This tour is subject to change and cancellations due to in climate weather.
Spend an evening delving into the history of Flagstaff and the former guests and residents of the city who still roam the area with Haunted Downtown Walking Tour of Flagstaff.
Check in your walking tour at the bike shop located in downtown Flagstaff. Once our group is gathered, you'll meander through the downtown area making multiple stops to hear from stories from the past. The itinerary of the tour can be customized based on the preference of the entire group however you'll be sure to hear the stories and even encounter some ghostly spirits are the following areas:
- A well know haunted bridge where the ghost of a young mother is known to be seen
- 'Meet' the brakeman who roams the local train station
- Find out why the wife of the former Justice of the Peace still haunts their home
- The historic Weatherford Hotel is known for it's former guests who haven't checked out yet
- At the Monte Vista Hotel, encounter the spirits of some ladies of the night who were frequent guests
Pickup & Return:
Departure Times: 9pm
- Bottled water
- Local guide
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund