Grand Canyon South Rim from Flagstaff
The beginning of this tour makes it easy for you to have a nice hike along the edge of the south rim. The south rim is one of the biggest places in the canyon because you can see so far down. You get an idea of the places that you could raft on, and you should bring your kids along because they will love seeing this place.
You are on a tour with a professional guide who helps you make it out to the canyon as quickly as possible, and you learn from them about the history of the canyon before you get there. You must have fun with the tour guide, ask them questions, and see if they can show you some beauty spots on the rim.
Tickets for the tour are online, and you must see if the Grand Canyon has more opportunities for you to have fun. You could get on the helicopter, and helps you see the aerial view of this location.
The Grand Canyon south rim is fun to see, and it sits in the middle of the desert where you will see natural beauty and majestic spaces.
You cannot visit Arizona and not explore the Grand Canyon, the most stunning of the Seven Natural Wonders of the world.
After pickup from your Flagstaff hotel, your knowledgeable and fun tour guide will drive through the spectacular gorge of Oak Creek Canyon and onto to the Colorado Plateau. Enjoy a sweeping view of the San Francisco Peaks, an ancient volcano that is Arizona´s highest mountain, while heading west toward historic Williams and on to Grand Canyon National Park.
Gaze into the abyss from the meandering overlook at Grand Canyon Village and maybe even glimpse a Condor — the world´s largest bird — before enjoying lunch at Maswik Café. Then, "ride the rim" on a drive that features the most amazing overlooks of the canyon:
- Yavapai Point with its fascinating geology museum
- Lipan Point with its sweeping views into the Canyon
- Desert View with its historic watchtower and Hopi art
Finally, you'll drive along the Little Colorado Rover with views of its starkly beautiful cliffs. Make a last stop at historic Cameron Trading Post featuring works from Hopi, Zuni and Navajo artists before returning home to a magnificent sunset over the high desert.
Pickup & Return:
Pickup is available from Flagstaff hotels.
Departure Times: Hotel pickup commences between 7am to 7:30am depending on the location of your hotel. Exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local supplier.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 30-minute helicopter flight (if option selected)
- Entrance fees to the Grand Canyon National Park
- Lunch at the Maswick Lodge
- Bottled water
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark