Moonlight Glide Segway Tour in Destin
Instead of a walking or bus tour, try something different and enjoy the Moonlight Glide Segway Tour in Destin, Florida. This is a family-friendly tour for those over the age of 14 and is also perfect for the first time visitor. Glide through Destin and see everything that it has to offer.
There is no need to be intimidated by the idea of riding a Segway. They are easy to ride, and before the tour begins, the guide will provide all the necessary instructions to ensure everyone will have a safe and fun time. Helmets are included with the tour. There are many sights to see while gliding through Destin and several stops are planned. Some of the stops include the place that is considered the original spot of Destin, the Destin History and Fishing Museum, Clement Taylor Park that overlooks Crab Island, and the HarborWalk Village that overlooks the Destin Harbor. Watch as the sunsets over the water and the moon begins to rise. There will be plenty of stops for taking photos, so make sure to pack a camera.
Try something a little different and enjoy a sightseeing tour from a Segway. Destin has a lot of offer and the ease of the Segway makes it a fun tour. Stop at some of the favorite local spots, enjoy the views of the water, and learn about the history of Destin along the way.
There are walking tours and there are bus tours, but this unique Segway tour provides an entirely new perspective on Destin, Florida.
Riding on a Segway isn't difficult, but it's important to know how to maneuver one. This tour begins at Destination Segway Tours with a brief but thorough training session to make sure everyone feels comfortable and knowledgeable about their Segway.
Riding a Segway is one of the best ways to see Destin. Glide through paradise and enjoy the local sites.
As the day is winding down, glide to see some of the local flavor of this relaxing city. The tour will make several stops, including the Destin History and Fishing Museum, Clement Taylor Park overlooking Crab Island, the original settlement site of Destin, the HarborWalk Village overlooking the Destin Harbor, and many more. There is always plenty of ride time, wonderful photo opportunities, and a great view of the sun setting over the water on this Destin Segway Tour.
Pickup & Return:
Destination Segway Tours.
All Segway Tours will arrive back at the departure location of 226 Harbor Blvd., Destin, FL 32541.
Departure Times: 6pm - Please arrive a few minutes early to complete the necessary paperwork before tour time.
- Live commentary
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 14 years of age and up must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of eight people per tour
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in various weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- What is included in the admission price for Moonlight Glide Segway Tour in Destin?
The price includes segway rental, helmet, and tour.
- What level of physical ability is required?
Minimal physical ability is required, but no experience is necessary.
- What is the policy in case of inclement weather?
The course will be open in the rain.
- Is Moonlight Glide Segway Tour in Destin guided or a non-guided timed equipment rental?
This is a guided activity.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear comfortable clothes and close-toed shoes.
- What age is Moonlight Glide Segway Tour in Destin appropriate for?
Children 14 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Is parking available for Moonlight Glide Segway Tour in Destin? If so, is it free?
Free parking is available.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?