Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado is the entertainment center for the city of Denver. Located in the heart of the city, it is perfect for business or any music event. Here is some history for the convention center and some events that you can share with your family and friends.
It opened for business in 1980 and developed into a place that has the height of professional care for the community. Even the architects that were hired to build the complex were specially selected to bring the very best to the city. Located in the middle of the downtown district of Denver, it is near hotels, restaurants and movie theaters.
In November the city approved an expansion to the complex and make it a state of the art complex for any type of event that is required. This means better music acts for the local enjoyment. Any further questions about specific events can be addressed by calling 303-228-8000. Written communications can be addressed to:
Colorado Convention Center/Bellco Theatre/SMG
700 14th Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
Some of the vents that are scheduled.
- ASCIP 2017 Educational Conference and Expo on September 3rd
- Mary J. Blige: Strength of a Woman Tour September 6th
- The Fall Home Show on September 8th.
- Howie Mandel on the 9th
- Flo Rida on September 16th
- Rocky Mountain Bridal Show on September 17th
- Project Homeless Connect on September 9th
- Colorado Wood Design Symposium on September 20th
- Paramore - Tour Two on September 21st
- Lightroom On Tour 2017, with Scott Kelby on September 22nd
- Denver Event Expo on September 26
- The Women’s Foundation of Colorado’s Annual Luncheon on September 28th