Experience a truly unique golfing experience high in the mountains of Alaska.
Enjoy round-trip transport from your area lodging (or make your way on your own) to the Black Diamond Golf Course for a one-of-a-kind 9-hole game. Choose between driving a cart or walking between holes on the course's rugged grass. Then, prepare to play.
While the grass is real along the course, the ground is often frozen and it can be challenging to even push your tee into the tundra. Fairways are also full of interesting hazards, including a sly resident fox and the occasional moose tracks.
Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to bask in the beauty of the surrounding scenery and the wildflowers that spring up annually throughout the course, breathing in the fresh mountain air as you go.
Your package includes unlimited greens fee, club rentals, a pull or power, souvenir logo ball, tees, scorecard, and six golf balls to play.
Reservations at Black Diamond Grill are also available before or after you game for a fabulous full-service meal.
Pickup & Return:
Black Diamond Resort Co.
Departure Times: All day times
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Round-trip hotel transport (if option selected)
Does not include:
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates rain or shine; please dress accordingly