Colorado Springs Foothills Jeep Tour

 
Detail Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
View Schedule View Schedule
Short Line Railroad Tunnels
Upcoming Schedule:
Nov
18
Sun
9:00 AM
Nov
19
Mon
9:00 AM
Nov
20
Tue
9:00 AM
Nov
21
Wed
9:00 AM
Nov
23
Fri
9:00 AM
Nov
24
Sat
9:00 AM
Nov
25
Sun
9:00 AM
Nov
26
Mon
9:00 AM
Nov
27
Tue
9:00 AM
Nov
28
Wed
9:00 AM
Nov
29
Thu
9:00 AM
Nov
30
Fri
9:00 AM
Dec
1
Sat
9:00 AM
Dec
2
Sun
9:00 AM
Dec
3
Mon
9:00 AM
Dec
4
Tue
9:00 AM
Dec
5
Wed
9:00 AM
Dec
6
Thu
9:00 AM
Dec
7
Fri
9:00 AM
Dec
8
Sat
9:00 AM
Dec
9
Sun
9:00 AM
Dec
10
Mon
9:00 AM
Dec
11
Tue
9:00 AM
Dec
12
Wed
9:00 AM
Dec
13
Thu
9:00 AM
Dec
14
Fri
9:00 AM
Dec
15
Sat
9:00 AM
Dec
16
Sun
9:00 AM
Dec
17
Mon
9:00 AM
Dec
18
Tue
9:00 AM
View Complete Schedule
Special Offer: Family Pass Available
Description

Take an exciting and historic sight seeing adventure through the breathtaking Pikes Peak area with Jeep Tour - Foothills & Garden of the Gods.

You'll climb aboard a rough and tough jeep where you'll meet your entertaining and informative tour guide, a cowboy! You'll travel the foothills of Pikes Peak where you'll see some of the most famous historic sights along with some amazing natural scenes. The tour generally passes by North Cheyenne Canyon, Shortline Railroad as well as the 100 year old tunnels that surround it, Manitou Springs, Gard of the Gods, Helen Hunt Falls and Old Colorado City. The wonderful open air jeeps allow you to really connect with nature as well as take some amazing and unobstructed photos. About 70% of this tour is on paved roads, but get ready for some real adventure because the other 30% is off roading!

Reservations are required for this event. Hotel pick up is available from select hotels including The Cliff House, The Broadmoor Hotel, Mining Exchange, Antlers Hotel, Garden of the Gods Club & Resort and Cheyenne Mountain Resort. The tour departs at both 9am and 1pm daily. Tour guests are treated to bottled water and snacks during the tour. This is an open air jeep, it is advised that guests dress in layers to avoid getting too hot as the day warms up. Infant seats are available upon request and all children must be accompanied by adults. This tour operates in all weather conditions.

Go on a real adventure when you head out of Colorado Springs and tour the breathtaking Pikes Peak area in an open air jeep with Jeep Tour - Foothills & Garden of the Gods.
Our most popular Jeep tour, this historic sight-seeing adventure is a great way to enjoy the Pikes Peak region!! Our entertaining and informative cowboy guides take you through time along the foothills of Pikes Peak, highlighting scenery and some of Colorado Springs' most famous historical sights. Attractions include North Cheyenne Canyon, Helen Hunt Falls, the Shortline Railroad and its 100-year-old tunnels, Old Colorado City, Manitou Springs, and the spectacular red rock park Garden of the Gods.  In our open-air Jeeps, your photo opportunities are unobstructed! This tour is about 70% on paved roads and 30% on dirt and is offered year-round. Be sure to dress in layers with closed-toe shoes. Includes bottled water, sodas, light snacks, wool blankets, and the best cowboy Jeep guides in The West!!

Pickup & Return:
AOW Head Quarters:
1680 S. 21st st
Colorado Springs, CO
80904 

Or:


Hotels We Pick Up From are:

  • The Cliff House, 
  • Antlers Hotel,
  • The Broadmoor Hotel,
  • Garden of the Gods Club & Resort,
  • Mining Exchange,
  • Cheyenne Mountain Resort.

.
Departure Times: 9am and 1pm times available upon inquiry.

Includes:

  • Bottled water
  • Snacks


Does not include:

  • Transportation to/from attractions
  • Pickup from certain hotels is not available


Additional Information:

  • Confirmation will be received at time of booking
  • Children must be accompanied by an adult
  • Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
  • Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
  • Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
  • A maximum of 6 people per booking
Book in two easy steps.
1
Select Date
Month: Day:
2
How many people?
Adults: Children:
Continue

Book Now!
Date: Adults: Children:
CHECK AVAILABILITY
BuySafe
Checkout
Cart
Contact Customer Service at
800-987-9852
Secure Online Payment Options
credit card logos