Kings Island Theme Park
Treat the whole family to the fun and excitement of one of Ohio's most popular theme parks, Kings Island, with more than 80 rides and shows. Plus, guests can cool off at Soak City, one of the area's water parks.
Kings Island was designed to provide thrills and fun for the whole family. The youngest guests at the park will enjoy the 'Best Kids Area in the World' for 13 years in a row according to Amusement Today, where they can meet some of Nickelodeon's most popular characters, including Spongebob Squarepants, Jimmy Neutron, and others, at the Nickelodeon Universe. Nickelodeon Universe also provides thrill rides, including Backyardigans' Swing-Along, Blue's Skidoo, Fairly Odd Coaster, Go, Diego Go!, Jimmy Neutron's Atom Smashers, La Adventura de Azul, Lazytown Sportacopters, Little Bill's Giggle Coaster, and more.
Older kids and adults will jump at the chance to ride such famous coasters as the Diamondback, the Firehawk, the Back Lot Stunt Coaster, and more. Make sure to check out the Banshee, the world's longest inverted roller coaster, and of course the Beast, the world's longest wood roller coaster.
Rides have also been designed for the whole family to enjoy together, including Adventure Express, Congo Falls, Dodgem, and the Eiffel Tower.
Kings Island Thrill Rides
- Banshee - the world's longest inverted roller-coaster. Riders scream through 4124 ft of track, up to 68 mph
- Firehawk - A Flying Coaster, at 50 mph riders experience the feeling of human flight.
- Flight of Fear - 0-50 mph in just 4 seconds, and in total darkness
- The Beast - World's longest wooden roller-coaster
- Drop Tower - Plunge 26 stories, from 315 ft. on the world's tallest gyro drop.
- Sling Shot - Catapult 275 ft up in the air, reaching speeds of 100 mph!
- Many More
Kings Island Family Rides
- Viking Fury - A 'Medieval Viking Ship' Swing
- Dodgem - Bumper Cars
- Adventure Express - 'Mine Track' roller-coaster
- Back Lot Stunt Coaster - Experience the feeling of being a stunt-car driver
- White Water Canyon - Get wet on this raging-rapid river adventure
- Congo Falls - Ride down a 43 ft. tall waterfall