Cincinnati Zoo Adventure Ticket
Face to face animal encounters, train rides, carousel rides, 4-D theater adventure and more are included with the Cincinnati Zoo Adventure Ticket in Cincinnati, Ohio. This attraction is popular among the younger members of the family. The ticket allows for unlimited rides on the train and carousel. Spend the day on an animal adventure that the entire family will enjoy.
The Cincinnati Zoo is home to thousands of different plant species and hundreds of different animal species. Begin the day trip at the Welcome Center located in the Vine Street village. Here you will find out the time of the daily programs and the feeding time of the animals. The ticket also gives access to any of the seasonal events they may be going on at the time such as Zoo Blooms, HallZOOween, and Zoo Babies. Hop on the train and enjoy a trip around Swan Lake and other views from the train. Pick a favorite animal and take a spin on the carousel. Enjoy a movie at the 4-D Special FX Theater and actually feel the wind and smell the smells during this unique experience. Feel free to bring snacks and drinks to enjoy throughout the day. Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the welcome center.
Whether monkeys are a must see or the carousel is the place to spend the day, there is something for everyone at the Cincinnati Zoo. Come dressed for the weather and bring a camera for photos. This adventure is perfect for the entire family.
With your Cincinnati Zoo Adventure Ticket, you will have access to see hundreds of animal species and thousands of plant species. Experience amazing exhibits, such as face-to-face encounters with meerkats with pop up bubbles that allow you to have up close views of these charismatic creatures.
You can also enjoy seasonal attractions such as Zoo Blooms, Zoo Babies, HallZOOween and more. Enjoy animal presentations throughout the day to learn about these amazing animals.
Your adventure ticket also includes access to these great attractions
- The BB&T Express. This train ride circles the inner loop of the Zoo, giving a birds-eye view of some exhibits and a nice, relaxing ride around the Zoo's Swan Lake. This is a Zoo favorite!
- The Conservation Carousel. This is a blast for all ages! Our unique carousel gives riders the choice of their favorite animal - whether it's a gorilla or the critically endangered Sumatran rhino!
- The 4-D Special FX Theater. This is an immersive experience that makes you feel like you're in the show! Enjoy a short, high-definition film along with special effects such as wind, water, smells, and even snow! Now showing: Yogi Bear 4-D, Wild Survivors 4-D, and A Turtle's Adventure.
Don't forget to stop by the Welcome Center in Vine Street Village to see daily updates about feeding times and other tips to make the most of the visit.
Pickup & Return:
Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden.
Departure Times: 10am - 5pm (September 5 - May 26)
10am - 6pm (May 27 — September 4)
- Entrance fees
- Unlimited Train and Carousel rides
- One 4-D Theater experience
Does not include:
- The listed price does not include a $10 parking fee, payable at exit.
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The zoo has both strollers and wheelchairs for rent at the Welcome Center, available on a first come, first served basis
- Visitors are welcome to bring food and beverages to the zoo with them
- Admission is free for infants under 2