Plantation! at Lookingglass Theatre in Chicago
Opened in June 2003, Lookingglass Theatre Company is located inside the Water Tower Water Works building on the Magnificent Mile in Chicago. Its pieces have an emphasis on the spectacular and the physical.
The Lookingglass Theatre Company seeks to redefine the limits of theatrical experience and to make theatre exhilarating, inspirational, and accessible to all. Through theatre, which invites, even demands, interaction with its audience, the company's goal is to fire the imagination with love, to celebrate the human capacity to taste and smell, weep and laugh, create and destroy, and wake up where we first fell --- changed, charged and empowered.
Pickup & Return:
Departure Times: Depends upon option chosen
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Admission ticket
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks and drinks (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended for children over 13
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance