Southern Grace Behind Bars Distillery Tour
Enjoy some awesome tastings and inside info about distillery practices on the Southern Grace Behind Bars Distillery Tour. This informative and fun tour allows guests to learn about the history of this prison as well as the brewing process used in these beloved local beers.
This former North Carolina Prison turned brewery has so many interesting things to explore. Guests will be able to soak in the processes used to create the famous drinks that Southern Grace Distilleries is known for. Plus, they will be able to sample some delicious drinks along the way. Be sure to bring your ID! This is a great tour for families, though. Ages 20 and below must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The distillery tour is also handicap accessible.
Pickup & Return:
Southern Grace Distilleries, Inc.
130 Dutch Rd,
Mt Pleasant, NC 28124.
Departure Times: 12:30pm,
- Whiskey tasting on this tour
- Professional guide
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A tasting is part of this tour for those 21 and older.
- Our tours are handicapped accessible.
- Participants 20 years old and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and tickets are required for visitors 2 years of age and older.