One of the best means is to ensure that you get one of the best tips from the local. For the couple, this is one of the romantic places that they can ever think of visiting because it has all the necessary beauty for their day in romance. The most exciting thing when a person arrives here is that he is welcomed by very educated and well passionate guide who is trained to treat you in one of the best remarkable ways that you cannot even think of to have in any other place.
The best method that they have ensured here is that instead of coming up with your equipment they have offered themselves to provide them on your behalf without any extra cost. One of the most important and fascinating issues concerning the items that they usually offer to you is that they are of modern and have been well maintained to ensure that you are much comfortable with them and that you enjoy the ride.
The best means of doing things here is by relaxing together with your family or to those who may have come with their friend it is the best decision and observe how the Lake life is all about. There is lunch provided during the trip in this place.
As the sun sets over the lake, colors come alive and the tranquility of the water brings peace to the day. Relax among friends and family; this is what the lake life is all about. Join us for a SUP cruise exploring the waters of Lake Norman as the sun sets to the west. Along the cruise, participants will have the opportunity to experience the sights and sounds of the Carolinas as it prepares for dusk. The Sunset Paddle Tour is an easy paddle for paddlers of all abilities who want to watch a stunning sunset and leaves from our waterfront dock before sunset.
Reserve a Stand up paddleboard or Kayak and join us for a paddle to Port City Club and to a special sunset location that is favorite for local photographers. 1.5 hour outing for registered participants only.
Pickup & Return:
Company: My Aloha Paddle and Surf, Inc.
Lake Norman Waterfront.
Departure Times: Varies depending on season
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Tour escort/host
- Bottled water
- All necessary SUP Equipment
- Small-group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Does not include:
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Life Jackets are required and provided.
- Head lamps are required by law (bring your own if you have it or you can use ours)
- You must have some experience paddle boarding.
- If you would like a beginner lesson in advance please contact us for either a group or private lesson.
- You must be able to swim.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum age is 16 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking