Charlotte Bike Tour
Explore North Carolina's largest city on this 90-minute narrated bike tour of Charlotte. Explore this beautiful city's history, see its architecture and art, and get to know the hottest spots for entertainment. You'll travel through the historic Fourth Ward and the Green, the Mint Museum, and past the Levine Center for the Arts.
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes the tour, bike, & helmet rental.
- Approximately how long does the Charlotte Bike Tour last?
It lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and closed- toed shoes.
- Where does the Charlotte Bike Tour depart from?
Inside the Overstreet Mall - 101 S. Tryon St. Charlotte, NC 28280
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Charlotte Bike Tour?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.