Charleston See It All City Bus Tour
If you want to get the most out of your Charleston sightseeing experience, take the See It All City Bus Tour; this 90-minute journey will allow you and your family to see all of the city’s historical highlights for a memorable adventure on your Charleston getaway.
After boarding your climate-controlled tour bus at the Charleston Visitor Center, you will head out with your knowledgeable guide that will share more than three centuries of unique Charleston history with you and your family, as you learn about each sight and historical location while on the hour and a half excursion for an unforgettable getaway.
As you journey through the city, you'll be driven by all of Charleston's must-see sights, such as rainbow row, The Citadel, and even the Old City Market. As a break from all of the historical sights and information, the tour stops at Battery Park for a relaxing and scenic break of the harbor that looks out at Fort Sumter National Monument, plus a nice photo-op by the beautiful White Point Gardens. For a comprehensive look at everything Charleston has to offer, whether it be history or beauty, look no further than the See It All City Tour.
- What methods of transportation does the Charleston See It All City Bus Tour use?
The tour uses a small air-conditioned shuttle tour bus.
- Approximately how long does the Charleston See It All City Bus Tour last?
The tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Comfortable outdoor clothing.
- Where does the Charleston See It All City Bus Tour depart from?
The tour departs from the Charleston Visitor Center located at 375 Meeting Street Charleston, SC 29403
- What sights will actually be visited while on the Charleston See It All City Bus Tour?
Charleston's Historic District, the Battery, Rainbow Row, Old City Market, Customs House, and famous churches.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Charleston See It All City Bus Tour?
Both photography and video cameras are permitted.