Que D'Keys Dueling Piano Bar in Charleston
Que d'Keys Dueling Piano Bar is open Thursday Friday & Saturday with 1 show nightly starting at 8pm and lasting all night til 1am, featuring the best in local and national talent. Que d'Keys offers a full bar and also food courtesy of Queology BBQ. Que d'Keys Dueling Piano Bar is great for corporate functions, private parties and more.
Dinner and a show option is available with one of Charleston's finest restaurants. Eli's Table, known for their Award Winning Shrimp and Grits, was recently named by Huffington Post as having the best Grilled Cheese in America. The restaurant is within walking distance to the piano bar.
Pickup & Return:
Que d'Keys Dueling Piano Bar.
Departure Times: Varies per selected show time
Menu: Pick 1 from each group
Appetizer: Fried Green Tomatoes, Harvest Salad, Soup of the Day
Entrée: Shrimp and Grits, Pan Roasted Chicken, 8oz. Butcher's Cut
Dessert: Chef's Dessert of the Day
- Local taxes
- Dueling piano show
- 3 course dinner and show at Eli's Table or Toast of Charleston (if option selected)
Does not include:
- The listed price does not include parking fees (on-street or garage)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years old for 9pm show.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- No refunds