Isle Palms Parasailing Excursion
Soar hundreds of feet above sparkling blue Charleston Harbor on an exciting parasailing excursion, where you'll float effortlessly over the water for the most stunning vantage point over the area. Fly solo or fly tandem with a friend and share the spectacular views. Head out on a boat to begin your adventure — up to six people can ride at once! Fly at 600 feet for fabulous views of the area, or fly even higher for an eagle's eye view at 800 feet. There's no better vantage point for photographs, or just relax and hang loose as you sail through the sky. Make sure you take plenty of photos — you'll want to share this amazing experience during your family getaway to Charleston.
- Price includes parasail.
- Choose a 600 ft. or 800 ft. parasail.
- Hours are 8 a.m. — 6 p.m. daily.
- Excursions leave from the Isle of Palms Marina.
- This activity is appropriate for children.
- Parents and children may ride tandem, however, very small children may be restricted on a case-by-case basis.
- This activity is not handicap accessible.
- You must sign a parasailing waiver prior to flight.
There is parking for a small fee at the marina.