The Charleston Stroll - A Walk with History Tour
Don't miss this opportunity to explore the historic Battery with a native Charlestonian -- you'll meander through back alleyways and cobblestone streets, and stroll along the prestigious Battery, reveling in Charleston's amazing beauty and historic traditions. This is a unique chance to see Charleston at its best!
- Rainbow Row
- Antebellum Mansions
- Hidden Gardens and Courtyards
- Churches and Graveyards
- The Old Exchange Building
- Two Meeting Street Inn
- Fort Sumter
- Price includes tour.
- Tours depart at various times seasonally. Please check the schedule for specific dates.
- Tour length is approximately 90 minutes.
- All tours depart from Bulldog Tours Ticket office.
- This tour is not handicap accessible.
- This is a walking tour -- comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended. Cameras and video cameras are permitted.