The Charleston Stroll - A Walk with History Tour
Charleston is a Southern city famous for its beauty, rich history and magnetic atmosphere. Everything from antebellum mansions to Civil War-era fortifications and buildings are visible in nearly every part of the Holy City. One of the best places to see the eclectic personality of Charleston is from the Battery, one of the most prominent features of Charleston dating back centuries.
Don't miss this opportunity to explore the historic Battery with a native Charlestonian -- you'll meander through back alleyways and cobblestone streets, and stroll along the prestigious Battery, reveling in Charleston's amazing beauty and historic traditions. This is a unique chance to see Charleston at its best on your next vacation!
- Rainbow Row
- Antebellum Mansions
- Hidden Gardens and Courtyards
- Churches and Graveyards
- The Old Exchange Building
- Two Meeting Street Inn
- Fort Sumter
- Price includes tour.
- Tours depart at various times seasonally. Please check the schedule for specific dates.
- Tour length is approximately 90 minutes.
- All tours depart from Bulldog Tours Ticket office.
- This tour is not handicap accessible.
- This is a walking tour -- comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended. Cameras and video cameras are permitted.