Folly River Kayak Tour
All of our kayak tours begin at our shop at 83 Center St on Folly Beach. Your adventure begins with a basic ground school to learn the fundamentals of kayaking. We launch into the Folly River from the boat landing and your guide will choose your path according to the conditions of the day. While kayaking keep your eyes peeled for dolphins, birds, and other wildlife!
Our trips are flexible and we love to customize each experience to suit your interests and needs! After spending ~1.5 to 2 hours on the water we will return to our starting point.
Please be sure to bring plenty of water, sun protection, clothes and shoes that can get wet, and get ready to dive into the marshes behind Folly Beach!
Pickup & Return:
Flipper Finders Boat & Sea Kayak Tours.
Departure Times: 9:30am
- Professional Guide
- All necessary gear involved in Kayaking
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 3-guest minimum to book tour.
- When checking out please indicate if you want a (Single or Tandem Kayak) within Special Requirements field.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund