Charleston Home and Garden Walking Tour
Embark upon the Charleston Home and Garden Walking Tour to experience the best of this historic city. This expansive tour gives guests a unique insight into some of the most beloved landmarks in Charleston. From museums to gardens and everything in between, this walking tour is one you do not want to miss.
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes the walking tour, admission into the Edmondson - Alston House, and a tour of the outside of the Heyward - Washington House.
- Is there any walking involved?
There is about two miles of walking.
- Approximately how long does the Charleston Home and Garden Walking Tour last?
The tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the Charleston Home and Garden Walking Tour depart from?
Tours leave from the Historic Charleston Foundation Gift Shop at 108 Meeting Street.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Charleston Home and Garden Walking Tour?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.