Charleston Home and Garden Walking Tour
Embark upon the Charleston Home and Garden Walking Tour to experience the best of this historic city. This expansive tour gives guests a unique insight into some of the most beloved landmarks in Charleston. From museums to gardens and everything in between, this walking tour is one you do not want to miss.
Edmondston – Alston House (1828)
Heyward-Washington House (1772)
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes the walking tour, admission into the Edmondson - Alston House, and a tour of the outside of the Heyward - Washington House.
- Is there any walking involved?
There is about two miles of walking.
- Approximately how long does the Charleston Home and Garden Walking Tour last?
The tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the Charleston Home and Garden Walking Tour depart from?
Tours leave from the Historic Charleston Foundation Gift Shop at 108 Meeting Street.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Charleston Home and Garden Walking Tour?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.