Charleston Ghost & Dungeon Walking Tour
Surrounded by sparkling water and beautiful ancient Oak Trees by day, Charleston takes on a different, darker personality by night. The charming Southern city has quite a history, dating back through several wars and times of unrest -- on the Ghosts and Dungeons Walking Tour, you'll get to see firsthand just how dark the Holy City could be. Come explore Charleston's streets, cemeteries, back alleyways and churches on the dark edges of Charleston's haunted Historic District.
You'll hear spooky and chilling stories of Charleston ghosts, haunted houses, voodoo and Low Country superstitions. The high point of the tour is the old Provost Dungeon, where political prisoners were once held and interrogated and where many died. This tour is not for the faint of heart and will be the perfect addition to your next Charleston vacation!
- Price includes tour.
- Tours depart at various times seasonally. Please check the schedule for specific dates.
- Tour length is approximately 90 minutes.
- All tours depart from Bulldog Tours Ticket office.
- Due to content, this tour may not be appropriate for very young children.
- This tour is not handicap accessible.
- This is a walking tour -- comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended. Evenings may be a little chilly, so a light jacket or sweater is also recommended.
- Cameras and video cameras are permitted.