Charleston Ghost & Dungeon Walking Tour
You'll hear spooky and chilling stories of Charleston ghosts, haunted houses, voodoo and Low Country superstitions. The high point of the tour is the old Provost Dungeon, where political prisoners were once held and interrogated and where many died. This tour is not for the faint of heart!
- Price includes tour.
- Tours depart at various times seasonally. Please check the schedule for specific dates.
- Tour length is approximately 90 minutes.
- All tours depart from Bulldog Tours Ticket office.
- Due to content, this tour may not be appropriate for very young children.
- This tour is not handicap accessible.
- This is a walking tour -- comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended. Evenings may be a little chilly, so a light jacket or sweater is also recommended.
- Cameras and video cameras are permitted.