Fully Guided Kayaking Backwater Manatee and Dolphin Tour
For an adventure that the whole family can enjoy, go on the Guided Kayaking Backwater Manatee and Dolphin Tour in Cape Canaveral, Florida. You'll experience calm waters, see marine life, and have the freedom to paddle around where you want to go! On this 2.5-hour tour, you'll have a professional and experienced guide that will show you the ropes if you're a first-timer, or just let you explore at your leisure if you're more experienced. All equipment is provided and the groups are small for a safer experience.
When you first arrive, your guide will go over safety, gear, weather, and the basics of kayaking. Feel free to ask any questions; that's what they're here for! Once in the water, you're free to paddle around in the calm water. The guide will tell you the places where it is safe to travel. Various marine life may decide to come up and see what you're doing in the kayak. You may see fish, dolphins, turtles, otters, and manatees! Your guide may even tell you about the habitats around you and share their knowledge. This tour is the perfect way to learn the basics of kayaking and is great for children. Even if you're more experienced, you will still love having the chance to get up close to the amazing marine animals and kayaking in a new and unique area!
The tour ends at the same place it begins so parking is easy and convenient. Be sure to bring shoes that you don't care to get wet, sunscreen, extra clothes/a swimsuit, sunglasses, a hat, and a dry bag. Book your getaway today and enjoy tons of great tours and activities during your stay.
- What is included in the admission price for Fully Guided Kayaking Backwater Manatee and Dolphin Tour?
The price includes the tour and all equipment.
- What level of physical ability is required?
Minimal physical ability is required, but no experience is necessary.
- What is the policy in case of inclement weather?
It operates in all weather conditions unless severe.
- Is Fully Guided Kayaking Backwater Manatee and Dolphin Tour guided or a non-guided timed equipment rental?
This is a guided activity.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear clothes that you can get wet.
- What age is Fully Guided Kayaking Backwater Manatee and Dolphin Tour appropriate for?
It's appropriate for all ages. Bring the whole family!
- Is parking available for Fully Guided Kayaking Backwater Manatee and Dolphin Tour? If so, is it free?
Free parking is available.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Of course! Don't forget your cameras.