Electric Bike Tour - Port Canaveral & Cocoa Beach
Spend four hours of fun riding and exploring a beautiful area and learning something new. You'll get to experience port Canaveral in another way. You will enjoy an eco-friendly bicycle and enjoy the beautiful scenery. If you want to have fun then this is the perfect opportunity for you to just go out have fun and enjoying nature. You will get to ride around the area near port Canaveral seen everything there is to see there. This is To NASA so you'll get to enjoy beautiful views of rockets and other amazing technology as well.
The best part about all of this is that it is an eco-friendly ride and so you'll be able to enjoy. You also not have to work as hard as normal because the bike can move forward for you so you don't have to petals hard. Whenever you get tired all you have to do is relax and let the electric motor do the work for you. This is great because it allows you to go further while not being as tired as you normally would. Because of the fact that this is in the day, you'll get to enjoy the sun and enjoy the cool breeze that happens during the day.
If you are someone who likes being outside and in nature then this is the perfect opportunity for you. You will get to see beautiful beaches and other amazing sights in the area as unique ride around on our route. You'll even be able to stop for food or whatever you like because of how flexible our tour is. This is for someone who just wants a day out enjoying nature and being acquainted with a new place. So make sure that you don't miss this opportunity.
Start time is flexible. When you book with us, we'll be in touch with you on these details. Just know we'll have to start after 9am and before 4pm. And from then, we'll have around 4 hours of fun riding and exploring the area. We provide helmets, locks, bags and of course the bikes. If you want a drink or a snack, we'll pick them up on the way. Your group can decide what we do and where we go. We do have established routes, but this is flexible. We'll discuss this when you meet with us. We are going to have fun either way.
Pickup & Return:
Departer and return is at our physical retail shop location. This is about 2 miles from Port Canaveral cruise terminals, and 2 miles from downtown Cocoa Beach.
Departure Times: Typical departure times include 9am and 2pm, but we are flexible. We try to start all e-bike tours by 4pm. Please email, call, or text after booking to discuss. When you book, we will confirm receipt and call you if you have provided a phone number. If not, we'll email you through the Viator booking information that will be provided.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Gratuities to the guide are not included. Please have cash. 10-15% is customary. And if we are stopping for drinks, please offer to cover the guide's tab.
Does not include:
- Food and drinks can be purchased at any stop.
- Gratuities are not included. Please have cash. 10-15% is customary.
- Alcoholic drinks available to purchase if we stop at a pub
- Entrance fees to some stops may apply such as the Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral, or to walk to the end of the pier. It is advisable to bring your wallet, cash and/or credit card with you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual - we are riding bikes - outdoors - in Florida.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Rider height must be 5'2' and taller.
- Rider weight must not exceed 275 lbs.