The tour itself takes a while to complete because there is so much to see around Boulder. Boulder is an interesting town because it gives you many views to look at that are not even in town. It is very easy for you to use the tour to learn about the town, or you might just want a good drink.
The tour is led by a guide you can talk to at any time, and the tour guide lets you know how they would buy when they show up to each of the breweries. You learn a little bit of the history of this place, and you are given a chance to have fun with the people that also come on the tour.
You might want to have the tickets bought in advance so that you have a chance to prepare for the tour. The tour is an easy way for you to have a good time with friends, and it is a much cheaper way to try beer around town.
The Boulder Ales and Trails Tour is a perfect way for you to get the beer in your system that you want while learning about this town.
Meet your guide at Peet's Coffee in the 29th Street Mall and depart for one of our favorite hiking trails in Boulder. The opportunities are endless and we will choose the right trail based on the group and local trail conditions. We will start our hike at the trail head and continue along the many mild looped trails or have the opportunity to test yourself on a more challenging hike with a moderately increased incline.
After taking in all of the beautiful sights, sounds and smells that makes hiking in the Foothills unique, we will hydrate as any local would after a hike. Stopping by Boulder's famous outdoor pedestrian zone, Pearl Street Mall, for a beer at one of Boulder's many local breweries for a cold one. This is the secret which makes Boulder one of the happiest and most fit places in America!
The tour will conclude and guests will have the opportunity to stay on Pearl Street or be dropped off at Peet's Coffee.
- Pick Up Peet's Coffee 29th St Mall
- Drop Off Peet's Coffee 29th St Mall (or stay on Pearl St)
- 10:00am - 2:00pm (4 Hours)
- Guided 1-3 hour hike through the Foothills of Boulder
- Experience Boulder's backyard with a local
- Enjoy some of the best trails in the Boulder Area
- Various activity levels - mild / moderate
- Pearl Street brewery visit
- Beer Included (21+)
Download the Peet's Coffee App on your iPhone or Android to receive your first drink free! *Check app store for availability*
Pickup & Return:
Returns to original departure point, Peet's Coffee 2:00pm.
Departure Times: 10:00am pick-up Peet's Coffee @ 1695 29th St #1260, Boulder, CO 80301.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Small group tour
- Beer (21+)
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age requirement is 8. Exceptions might apply. Please call Aspire Tours for details. Guest required to bring their own car seat.
- Must be 21 years old + to drink beer.
- Athletic shoes with good grip or hiking boots are recommended.