The Go Boston card offers free admission to historical sites, museums, tours, and attractions, including the New England Aquarium, the Franklin Park Zoo, and dozens more. By carrying the Go Boston card, you'll have the freedom to visit the attractions you want to see without worrying about funds. Create your own vacation using the Go Card options. You'll get a complimentary full-color pocket guidebook that gives visitors a comprehensive view of Boston history, neighborhoods, and attractions.
- Freedom Trail Walk Into History Tour
- Samuel Adams Brewery Tour
- Hop-On/Hop-Off CityView Trolley Tour: 2-Day Ticket
- Boston Movie Mile Walking Tour
- Cape Cod Canal Cruise
- Cape Cod: Hyannisport Harbor Cruise
- Charles Riverboat Cruise
- The Swan Boats of Boston
- Hi-Speed Catamaran Whale Watch
- USS Constitution Cruise by Boston Harbor Cruises
Attractions & Activities
- Concord: Louisa May Alcott Orchard House
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Jenney Grist Mill
- Lexington: Buckman Tavern
- Lexington: Hancock-Clarke House
- Lexington: Munroe Tavern
- Mary Baker Eddy Library/Mapparium
- New England Aquarium
- Old South Meeting House
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Paul Revere House
- Plimoth Plantation & Mayflower II
- Salem: The House of Seven Gables
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the U.S. Senate
- You can purchase Go Boston Cards valid for 1 Day, 2 Days, 3 Days or 5 Days
- Travel Guide includes suggestions for family, historical, cultural, warm-weather, and cold-weather sightseeing, a route map of Boston public transportation, and more.
- Some Free Admission venues require a reservation.
- Attraction Pass Operates Daily: each attraction publishes its own operating hours in the guidebook.
- The VME-Ticket can be redeemed for your Go Boston Card at several convenient locations around the city.
- Some attractions are seasonal.