Step Aboard. ..
As you are boarding, the ship's photographer records the moment for your entire party. The Captain and crew greet you as you step onto the ship. Step inside your deck, the hostess will greet you and escort you to your private table where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide for yourself how to pace your service. Serving begins.
Explore and enjoy...
From each of her three climate-controlled dining decks to the Observation deck, Boston Dinner Cruise offers a singularly unique setting that begs to be explored. Understated art-deco accents. Enticing dance floors. And a distinctive atmosphere reminiscent of the classic ocean liners. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
Indulge your senses...
A menu of creative seasonal hors d'oeuvres, appetizers, entrees and desserts is prepared fresh, on board daily - complemented perfectly by an excellent wine list.
Enjoy live entertainment for boarding and food service paired with an entertaining DJ that will get you up and dancing after their meal.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your Souvenir photo ready for purchase.
See below for a sample menu:
Pickup & Return:
Rowes Wharf, Boston.
Departure Times: Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Shrimp & Watermelon: English Cucumbers | Pickled Shallots | Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad: Yellow Corn | Zucchini | Caramelized Onions | Heirloom Tomato
- Arugula | Herb Vinaigrette
- Whipped Goat Cheese: Candied Pecan Herb Crust | Balsamic Strawberries | Crostini
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes - Sweet Corn, Red Pepper & Thyme Succotash | Cajun Cream Sauce
- Oven Baked Atlantic Salmon Filet: Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun-Dried Tomatoes | Citrus Dill Sauce
- Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast - Fingerling Potatoes & Chives | Haricot Verts | Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Rib - Idaho Potato & Horseradish Mash | Baby Carrots | Pearl Onions | English Peas Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Greek Zucchini Fritters - Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun Dried Tomatoes | Spring Onion & Cucumber Tzatziki
- Duo of Sorbet: Seasonal Sorbet | Fresh Fruit
- Granny Smith Apple Parfait: Cinnamon Spiced Apples | Almond & Oat Crumble | Candied Chili Bacon
- Salted Caramel Cake: Dark Chocolate Ganache | Raspberry Sauce
- Odyssey Signature Warm Butter Cake: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- 3-hour dinner cruise (2-hour on Sundays)
- 3-course meal
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Taxes and fees
Does not include:
- Other beverages (not listed in inclusions)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal
- All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only.
- A waiter will take your individual appetizer, entree and dessert menu choices after your party is seated. You may request that your dinner be served immediately or that your meal be served at a more leisurely pace
|Boston Odyssey Dinner Cruise: Dinner 7pm|
|Available 4/6/2018 until 3/29/2019 View Detailed Schedule|
|3-hour dinner cruise|
|Boston Odyssey Dinner Cruise: Dinner 8pm|
|Available 4/7/2018 until 3/30/2019 View Detailed Schedule|
|3-hour dinner cruise|
|Boston Odyssey Dinner Cruise: Starlight Dinner Cruise 2018|
|Available 4/8/2018 until 3/31/2019 View Detailed Schedule|
|2-hour dinner cruise with three-course dinner and live entertainment 7pm|