Boston Odyssey Dinner Cruise
Get a ticket now for the luxurious Boston Odyssey Dinner Cruise. This fabulous cruise offers a three hour tour on the Boston harbor. Best of all, the food is the highlight. This could be a nice outing for colleagues, a couple on a date, or friends looking for nightly fun. Children and infants are also welcome on this cruise.
Rowe's Wharf is where guests should park their vehicles. Once onboard, guests will notice that the decks are climate controlled. This is a year-round comfort. The food is delicious. If there are any allergy restrictions, the servers are willing to accommodate them. Regardless of party size, all tables are guaranteed. You will sit down to a three plated course dinner with unlimited access to coffee, water, and tea. For the first course, there is a choice of Lobster Soup, Wedge Salad, and Smoked Moulard Duck Breast. A choice entree can be anywhere from crab cakes to lobster tail. Appetizers are available at an additional price. Several desserts are available to choose from. However, the Odyssey Signature Warm Buttercake is the best. If that's not enough, guests can upgrade from water, tea, and coffee to beer and spirits.
There is a nice view of the USS Constitution Warship. Guests can see the Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, Boston’s Seaport District, along with additional scenery if the landmarks and skylines. Entertainment is plentiful on this cruise. A professional DJ is onboard for guests to dance the night away.
If a night of elegance is in the picture, call and book this three hour cruise today. The dress is casual to dressy attire. Go out and have fun.
As you are boarding, the ship's photographer records the moment for your entire party. The Captain and crew greet you as you step onto the ship. Step inside your deck, the hostess will greet you and escort you to your private table where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide for yourself how to pace your service. Serving begins.
Explore and enjoy...
From each of her three climate-controlled dining decks to the Observation deck, Boston Dinner Cruise offers a singularly unique setting that begs to be explored. Understated art-deco accents. Enticing dance floors. And a distinctive atmosphere reminiscent of the classic ocean liners. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
Indulge your senses...
A menu of creative seasonal hors d'oeuvres, appetizers, entrees and desserts is prepared fresh, on board daily - complemented perfectly by an excellent wine list.
Enjoy live entertainment for boarding and food service paired with an entertaining DJ that will get you up and dancing after their meal.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your Souvenir photo ready for purchase.
See below for a sample menu:
Pickup & Return:
Rowes Wharf, Boston.
Departure Times: Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Shrimp & Watermelon: English Cucumbers | Pickled Shallots | Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad: Yellow Corn | Zucchini | Caramelized Onions | Heirloom Tomato
- Arugula | Herb Vinaigrette
- Whipped Goat Cheese: Candied Pecan Herb Crust | Balsamic Strawberries | Crostini
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes - Sweet Corn, Red Pepper & Thyme Succotash | Cajun Cream Sauce
- Oven Baked Atlantic Salmon Filet: Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun-Dried Tomatoes | Citrus Dill Sauce
- Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast - Fingerling Potatoes & Chives | Haricot Verts | Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Rib - Idaho Potato & Horseradish Mash | Baby Carrots | Pearl Onions | English Peas Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Greek Zucchini Fritters - Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun Dried Tomatoes | Spring Onion & Cucumber Tzatziki
- Duo of Sorbet: Seasonal Sorbet | Fresh Fruit
- Granny Smith Apple Parfait: Cinnamon Spiced Apples | Almond & Oat Crumble | Candied Chili Bacon
- Salted Caramel Cake: Dark Chocolate Ganache | Raspberry Sauce
- Odyssey Signature Warm Butter Cake: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
*Menu subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
- 3-hour dinner cruise (2-hour on Sundays)
- 3-course meal
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Taxes and fees
Does not include:
- Other beverages (not listed in inclusions)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal
All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only.
- A waiter will take your individual appetizer, entree and dessert menu choices after your party is seated. You may request that your dinner be served immediately or that your meal be served at a more leisurely pace
|Boston Odyssey Dinner Cruise: Dinner 7pm|
|Available 12/19/2018 until 10/31/2019 View Detailed Schedule|
|3-hour dinner cruise|
|Boston Odyssey Dinner Cruise: Dinner 8pm|
|Available 1/5/2019 until 10/26/2019 View Detailed Schedule|
|3-hour dinner cruise|
|Boston Odyssey Dinner Cruise: Starlight Dinner Cruise 2018|
|Available 12/17/2018 until 10/29/2019 View Detailed Schedule|
|2-hour dinner cruise with three-course dinner and live entertainment 7pm|