Day 1 - Launch from the south entrance of Hells Canyon, Hells Canyon Dam. You need to arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Float 18 miles down river to Sheep Creek Historic Ranch. Lunch and sightseeing stops included as you float. Your overnight stay will be at Sheep Creek Historic Ranch, dinner and breakfast will be served during your stay.
Sheep Creek Historical Ranch includes, bank fishing, yard games, sitting under a big shade tree on the only green grass in Hells Canyon reading a book or taking a nap, hiking, swimming, eating, the list goes on and on...
Day 2 - Launch from Sheep Creek and float to Kirkwood Historical Ranch, lunch included. A jet boat will pick you up on the afternoon of Day 2 and take you back to Hells Canyon Dam. You will see all that you rafted down and experience it again going up river on a jet boat.
All gear provided except a sleeping bag and pillow. Those items can be provided for an additional cost.
Pickup & Return:
Hells Canyon Creek Visitor Center - Hells Canyon Dam.
All tours begin and end below in the same location Hells Canyon Creek Visitor Center (Hells Canyon Dam).
Departure Times: 9:00 AM Pacific Time. You must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Overnight stay is at Sheep Creek Historic Ranch
- Dinner and Breakfast included
- You can fill your time at Sheep Creek with bank fishing, yard games, sitting under a big shade tree on the only green grass in Hells Canyon reading a book or taking a nap, hiking, swimming, eating, star gazing, the list goes on and on...
Does not include:
- All gear provided except a sleeping bag and pillow. Those items can be provided for an additional cost.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately