Hells Canyon Jet Boat Tour
If you ever happen to be in the area of Hell's Canyon or are planning a trip to Hell's Canyon, then going on the Hells Canyon Jet Boat Tour is the perfect way to see all of Hell's Canyon exactly the way it should be experienced in all its glory.
Hell's Canyon is known for its beautiful scenery and wildlife which you will get to see while riding on a boat with your captain who will be serving lunch on the tour as you get to see Hell's Canyon in its majestic beauty.
You will load on the boat at 10 am in the morning where you will then be on your way to see one of the beauties of nature that is going to stay with you for the rest of your life. The routes which are taken and how long of a journey really depends on the day to day conditions for everything that you will get to see and experience on your trip to Hell's Canyon, but the bulk of the trip lasts from 10 am to around 3 or 4 in the afternoon.
Hell's Canyon is like something you have never seen before and a place that you will want to visit again and again.
Come take the Hells Canyon Jet Boat Tour and experience one of the true beauties of nature like you have never experienced before today.
This is a 54 mile round trip adventure and boarding the boat begins at 10 am. You will return between 3 and 4. Your captain will serve you lunch on the river at noon, lunch is served family style and accommodates most dietary preferences. Historical sight seeing stops are included! The location we stop and how long we stay there varies from day to day. Animal sighting are also an added bonus.This is not a rushed adventure. We want you to enjoy all that is offered throughout the tour so we don't put strict times on each activity included, that is why the tour is based on mileage covered and not times.
Pickup & Return:
Hells Canyon Creek Visitor Center, 1 mile below Hells Canyon Dam.
All tours start and stop at the Hells Canyon Creek Visitor Center, 1 mile below Hells Canyon Dam.
Departure Times: 10:00 AM Pacific Time
- Live commentary on board
- Local taxes
- Local guide
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately