Haunted Pub Crawl of Historic Annapolis
Spend an evening touring many popular pubs in the city of Annapolis an learning the dark and thrilling history of these locations with the Haunted Pub Crawl of Historic Annapolis.
Treat yourself to a comprehensive tour of the incredibly popular pubs as well as their dark history including death, murder and much more. You'll be greeted by an enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide who knows the best spots to visit as well as their long histories. At each location you'll get the details of the murder and death that have occurred, causing the locations to be haunted to this day. You'll also have the opportunity to enjoy a drink or two while you explore.
This pub crawl requires reservations. It lasts roughly 2 hours. This tour is conducted by foot, please wear comfortable footwear. Transportation to and from the tour is not included. Alcoholic beverages and other drinks are not included in the price but can be purchased separately at each stop. Tour guides give a two minute warning before leaving each location allowing guests time to finish drinks and take bathroom breaks. This tour is subject to weather, please dress accordingly. Disposable ponchos are available for purchase from the tour staff for $1 each. Guests must be 21 years of age to participate in this tour.
Try something new and exciting as you explore popular pubs in Annapolis while learning about their haunting history with the Haunted Pub Crawl of Historic Annapolis.
You'll stay in each bar approximately 30 minutes. The guide will provide you with a two-minute warning to finish your beverage, use the bathroom, etc. Then on to the next stop...
Note: We will be spending most of our time inside sometimes noisy & crowded pubs, we ask that you bear this in mind when deciding which of our tours to take.
Our route varies with season, special events in Annapolis, bar availability and the whim of our tour guides. We will go to three or four bars on each crawl, but specific route information is not available until the moment we depart.
So come join us whether you've just turned 21 or you're celebrating your 50th birthday! (We've even taken out the Red Hats...apparently tea isn't the only thing these ladies drink!) And you don't have to drink libations or crawl through the doors to participate - this tour is great fun for everyone 21 and over!
Pickup & Return:
Maryland Inn, downtown Annapolis.
- Admission ticket
- Local professional guide
- Walking tour
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Coffee/tea and other non-alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Disposable ponchos available for $1 each, please call first to make sure they are fully stocked
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. However, we have had many guests in wheelchairs who were more than capable of traversing the route. Please call before booking to discuss!
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible