Hard Rock Cafe Atlantic City
Bored of the traditional date night, or just in a need of a change of scenery then the Hard Rock Café in Atlanta can be a solution. The Hard Rock Café has entertainment, and wonderful food to enjoy while at the Hard Rock. The café is great for anyone but it should be noted that children are not allowed in the café so maybe it isn’t perfect those with little kids going out with them. But for couples, parents, or singles that need to get out on their own without the little kids the café is the perfect place to do that. When it comes to parents at the café it is a huge relief as when you go out for a date you aren’t going to be around other people’s children because that kind of defeats the purpose and at that point you may just feel as if there wasn’t much of a point going out in the first place as you are still around kids.
The food is high end quality food at the café, and the music is usually acoustic live music that is playing which really creates a nice environment to enjoy the time you have to be out. When it comes how late the café is open it stays open into the early hours of the morning so it is great for those late nights out. There is no fee to walk through the doors so you only have to pay for what you get inside which makes it the overall great place for any adult outing.
Back in 1971, Americans Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton opened the first Hard Rock Cafe in London. Their landlord didn't think they could pull it off, so he granted them a three-month lease.
How wrong that landlord was. Today, the franchise - which includes cafes, casinos and hotels - can be found in more than 63 countries. The franchise owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, and you can see it on display at its locations around the globe.
Enjoy a prix-fixe menu at the Hard Rock Cafe in Atlantic City, Hollywood. Each meal comes with a dessert and your choice of tea, coffee or soda. See the Sample Menu below for entrée options.
- Main entrée: Choice of any Hard Rock signature burger, hickory smokehouse sandwich or Texan, entrée salad or sandwich from the menu*
- Choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- Chef's Dessert
Choice of main course, soft drink and dessert:
- Steak, chicken or shrimp fajitas
- Grilled salmon
- Any Hard Rock signature burger or sandwich
- Smokehouse hickory chicken, ribs or duo platter
- Twisted Mac, chicken and cheese
Please note: menu items are subject to change without notice.
Pickup & Return:
Hard Rock Cafe Atlantic City.
Departure Times: Sunday to Thursday - 11am to 11pm
Friday and Saturday - 11am to 12am
All hours are subject to change
- Preferred seating
- One meal per person based on menu selected
- Beverage: choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- All Taxes
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional menu items outside the selected menu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lil Rocker menu (ages 0-10) is available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day