Cape May Weekend Dolphin Watching Breakfast Cruise
Atlantic City, NJ is a coastal paradise. Bordered by warm sandy beaches and sparkling shores, you'll find plenty of scenic beauty to behold. As well as spectacular views, you can visit famous places such as the Atlantic City Boardwalk and see some astonishing sights. However, if you're wanting to amp up your sightseeing ventures, head out on the Cape May Weekend Dolphin Watching Breakfast Cruise.
Start your weekend off with a blast! This two-hour experience takes visitors out on the waters surrounding Atlantic City and through the most beautiful waterways to see spectacular creatures. The island of Cape May itself is positively glorious, offering great views of the historic Cape May Island Lighthouse and historic Victorian homes. Keep your eyes peeled along the waters edge to see dolphins and other wildlife! Whether you are a longtime animal-lover or simply want to experience getting out on the water during your Atlantic City vacation, you're sure to have a great adventure on this excursion.
While you enjoy the scenery and meander along the immaculate cruising vessel, you will also be treated to a yummy breakfast. Get your fill of sweet and savory pastroies, coffee, or juice. It's the perfect way to jumpstart your day with breakfast and a view! Your guide will also give you plenty of narration about the history and essence of the area.
Create a memorable vacation in Atlantic City, NJ with the Cape May Weekend Dolphin Watching Breakfast Cruise! Two hours of great views, dolphin-watching, and yummy breakfast pastries awaits!
- What type of parking do you have?
Free parking is included at Miss Chris Marina.
- Approximately how long is Cape May Weekend Dolphin Watching Breakfast Cruise?
The experience lasts approximately 2 hours.
- What lake or river does the Cape May Weekend Dolphin Watching Breakfast Cruise cruise on?
Delaware Bay around Cape May Island.
- What is the dress code?
- What is included in the admission price for Cape May Weekend Dolphin Watching Breakfast Cruise?
Includes 2-hour cruise, guide, pastries, coffee and juice, safety equipment, and free parking.
- Is Cape May Weekend Dolphin Watching Breakfast Cruise handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Cape May Weekend Dolphin Watching Breakfast Cruise appropriate?
Great for all ages!
|Date / Day||Available Times|