Victoria Bryant State Park Hike with Wine Tasting
This will be a wonderful time for you as you enjoy the Victoria Branstad Park and the activity of a lifetime which you are able to do. It will be a special time for you as you be up to see native wildlife in their habitat and you will get to enjoy a wonderful day away from the house and the bustle the city. This tour is led by a local guide who will show you everything you need to see and you be able to get free snacks along the way. It is going to be something special and you will get to experience a wonderful and exciting time for you and it will be the time of your life as you enjoy a rich and rewarding place. This is going to be something special and you be up to really enjoy and create a lot of great memories. This is going to be a wonderful time and you be up to hike up and enjoy this place.
If you are interested in exploring something amazing what at the same time enjoying delicious wine then you have come to the right place this is going to be the time of your life and you will be up to create a lot of great memories here as well. You will have a lot of fun and create a lot of memories as you experience such a beautiful and scenic place.
This is a place that is a favorite for many hikers because of the natural beauty as well as other wonderful scenery you can experience while you are here. Prepare for a lot of fun and excitement while you are here.
Discover one of northern Georgia's best kept secrets: Victoria Bryant State Park, nestled in the rolling hills of Georgia's Upper Piedmont. You will enjoy a picnic style lunch featuring the likes of turkey meat, flat bread, mustard, humus, nuts and berries, and seasonal greens from our organic farm. Along the way a beautiful stream flows through the park providing the perfect setting for an after-picnic stroll.
Hikers may follow various perimeter trails that travel through hardwoods and crosses creeks. Hiking is an escape back to nature while forgetting all about the day to day hassles of city life. Here, the journey is more important than the destination. As we wind down our hike, we will end this wonderful day with wine tasting at Boutier Winery, offering a collection of wines developed from local produce and select vineyards.
The winery is set on nearly 32 beautiful acres planted in Vinifera and French American grape varietals.
Pickup & Return:
Victoria Bryant State Park.
Departure Times: 8:00am
- A fun, knowledgeable guide trained in First Aid and CPR.
- Picnic style lunch: turkey meat, flat bread, mustard, humus, nuts and berries, and seasonal greens from our organic farm.
- 6 tastings of flavorful wine
Does not include:
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair