Winter Hike in the Blue Ridge Mountains with a Top Local Guide
Schedule By Date:
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisgah National Forest, Pisgah Forest, North Carolina
We will drive from meeting point to a point determined based on skill level, weather and requests. We typically hike 3-5 miles with 45 minutes of travel both ways.
Duration: 4 hours
Pickup & Return:
DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville - Biltmore
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 8:30 AM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Does not include:
- Entry/Admission - Pisgah National Forest
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We recommend this adventure for people over 12 years old. Its a hiking Tour!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers