River Tube Adventure on the Catawba River
This will be the ultimate adventure on the River. If you are someone who likes being in the water then you will love this adventure. You will spend the day away from the hustle and the bustle of the city and you'll be able to do something that's fun and exciting. There are many places you can spend your day but you will love being in North Carolina and enjoy being on the water. If you are someone who likes swimming then you will love this adventure. It will be a great time for you as you spend your time going around and exploring. You be able to experience all that nature has to offer. This is the ideal choice for families who are looking to have a lot of fun. You to bring adventure starts at the Catawba River in Asheville North Carolina. It will be a wonderful time for you and your family to really enjoy nature and do a lot of exciting things.
The first step is to fit you with a life jacket and teach you all the safety information you need to know to be prepared. After you have been fitted with a life jacket and you know everything it is time for you to start your adventure. You be given up paddle and you board a bus for a 10-minute ride. You will go into the water and start your adventure. It is going to be a fun and exciting time as you enjoy playing in the water with your family.
Spend the day away from everything relaxing and having fun with the ultimate water adventure. You will not want to miss out on this.
Located on the upper Catawba River about 40 minutes from Asheville NC. Your tubing adventure starts with you checking in at the launch point near Lake James in Marion. After getting fitted for your life jacket, you'll be given a paddle and you'll board the bus for a 10-minute ride. The tubes and paddles will be unloaded and you'll be assisted to the waters edge.
The trip takes about 5-hours where you arrive back at the check-in location however can take longer if you choose to stop for a swim or to even explore the banks of the river. All tubes have bottoms and backrests and give you the feeling of riding the river in a recliner. Don't forget to bring bottled water, sun protection such as sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat! Cooler tubes are available for rent for your beverages!
Pickup & Return:
CATAWBA RIVER OUTDOORS
Lake James on the Catawba River.
Float back to CATAWBA RIVER OUTDOORS location.
Departure Times: Monday to Saturday: 9:00am to 5:00pm Sunday: 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Transportation to 1 - 2 drop in locations
- Assistance at the waters edge to get into the Tub.
- All taxes
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Cooler Tubs are available to rent for your beverages.
- Please note: all passengers are required to sign a waiver
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required