Asheville Waterfall Hike
Hiking Tour Itinerary
Naturalist lead hike along trails which lead to breathtaking water falls. Flora and Fauna identification along the way. Challenging, but rewarding hikes!
· Asheville, Asheville, North Carolina
Pickup & Return:
254 Cumberland Ave, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Returns to original departure point
Departure Times: 10:00 AM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Bottled water
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- What is included in the admission price for Half Day Hike - Water Falls?
Includes hike, snacks, and water.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Half Day Hike - Water Falls?
It lasts approximately 4 hours.
- Is Half Day Hike - Water Falls handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Half Day Hike - Water Falls appropriate?
Great for all ages, just be mindful that it is a moderate hike.
- What level of physical ability is required?
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Comfortable clothing and close-toed shoes.