Asheville Scavenger Hunt Adventure
The Asheville Scavenger Hunt is a nice way for parents and kids to play this game together. They want to find these special historical areas in the city, and it is a learning experience that not many other cities have. The hunt happens every day, and you can sho up any time ready to play the game.
The Asheville Scavenger Hunt is a smart way for you to move around the city and have a good time seeing all the sights. The town is a very old trader's outpost that has grown up over the years to have many modern touches. However, all the old history from the Civil War still remains. You need to learn how this town came to be, and you can see how interesting it is to get some of this in your system.
You also want your kids to take on the kids activities in this place because that alone can make it more fun for everyone. Your kids get to color and collect parts of the scavenger hunt while you are looking around the city and taking pictures. There are many people who live this hunt for that exact reason.
Get your tickets for the hunt online, and you can look at a map of the city that tells you how your hunt would go. Use this to get ready for your trip to Asheville, and it helps you plan a nice time for the family.
Every family that comes tot he Asheville area to have a goo time should try the scavenger hunt once because it is such a lovely way to learn the city.
The adventure begins in the heart of the city and takes you through some of the best sights in the downtown area. Explore the history, see great outdoor art, experience the unique culture and other great sights as you find areas and things you never knew existed. Your Quest will challenge your team's brains as you find clues and solve puzzles based on the great city monuments, art and other interesting elements that you will find on your way. The tour requires approximately 1 mile of walking. The game software tracks team points and posts the final score to a city leaderboard for those with a competitive edge.
Using a smart phone as 'the guide' allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play, leaving time to stop for a bite to eat or simply to enjoy the best of this great Smokey Mountains town. Great for families, friends and those ready to have fun on a scavenger hunt adventure!
Please note that pricing is per individual but your team must book together.
Pickup & Return:
Starts at Broadway and Patton.
Departure Times: Flexible, Sunrise to Sunset
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people
Does not include:
- Must have a smart phone with a cellular data service plan. Smart Phone not provided with tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions to Redeem your tour
- Must have a US cellular data plan
- Approximately how long does the Asheville Scavenger Hunt Adventure last?
Approximately 2 hours.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes to get around the city.
- Where does the Asheville Scavenger Hunt Adventure depart from?
The scavenger hunt starts at Broadway and Patton.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Asheville Scavenger Hunt Adventure?
Both photography and video cameras are permitted.
- What level of physical ability is required?
Moderate physical ability is required.