Asheville Ghost Walking Tour
Explore the city to discover whether there are footsteps that can be heard in historic buildings or unexplained sights to be seen on the Asheville Ghost Walking Tour and Mystery Museum experience. The tour begins at the Asheville Masonic Temple where guests will meet with a tour guide before setting out on the excursion. Guests will explore some of the haunted locations in the city before going back to the meeting point.
For two hours, guests will walk along the sidewalks of Asheville to visit homes, buildings, and landmarks to see if they might be haunted. The tour guide offers stories and information about each location. Learn about the Pink Lady who is seen at the Grove Park Inn, mysterious sightings at Helen's Bridge, and why some psychics have declared that Asheville is one of the prominent locations that attracts spirits.
While walking around with the group, guests will learn about a few tips for hunting ghosts. The guide will discuss what to look for and listen for when exploring locations that might be haunted. Before the tour is over, guests will enter the Masonic Temple through the basement to view the Mystery Museum. Adults and children over 8 are welcome to attend as some of the stories might not be suitable for younger children.
Those who enjoy ghosts and hunting them will find that this tour is full of adventure. A tour guide offers a bit of history about each location in Asheville that guests visit along with tips about how to hunt for ghosts. Since the event lasts for about two hours, there is plenty of time to enjoy a nice meal before or after the tour in the city.
Meet your guide at the Asheville Masonic Temple, location of the Asheville Mystery Museum, for your 2-hour hautned walking tour. Stroll through the streets of scenic downtown Asheville at night as you are brought to the area's most haunted hotspots. You'll hear the legends and history of:
- The Pink Lady who haunts the Grove Park Inn
- Chilling apparitions from a suicide at Helen's Bridge
- A young lady brutally murdered in the Battery Park Hotel
- Spirits from the madman who executed our city's largest killing spree
- Why psychics call Asheville a vortex
- A body entombed in the wall of St. Lawrence, and much more.
Not only will you experience Asheville's dark underbelly, but you'll also learn about ghost hunting! At the end of the tour, you will enter the basement of the Masonic Temple to experience Mystery Museum. You'll never view Asheville the same way again!
Pickup & Return:
Asheville Masonic Temple.
Alleyway behind Asheville Masonic Temple.
Departure Times: 8pm
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children ages 8 and younger are complimentary and must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately