Guided Stand Up Paddle Tour
Outdoor recreation with a stand up paddleboard activity on the French Broad River is a popular activity around Asheville, North Carolina. Take advantage of the opportunity to join this 3.5-hour tour and paddle your way down the river. On the journey, you'll pass by the famous Biltmore Estate and hear about its history. The guided tour is approximately seven miles long and is perfect for any experience level. If you love the outdoors and want to get a true taste of North Carolina, this is the tour for you!
|7-Mile Stand-Up Paddleboard Tour Through Biltmore Estate: 10:30am Tour (7 Miles) 10:30|
|Available 5/26/2022 until 10/31/2022 View Detailed Schedule|
|Paddle by Asheville's Biltmore Estate! Tour departs at 10:30am and includes guide and all equipment. Min 2-guests per booking.|
- What is included in the admission price for 7-Mile Stand-Up Paddleboard Tour Through Biltmore Estate?
The price includes the tour, paddle board, & life jacket.
- What level of physical ability is required?
No level is required. You must be able to understand and demonstrate knowledge of safety on the water.
- What is the policy in case of inclement weather?
You'll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Is 7-Mile Stand-Up Paddleboard Tour Through Biltmore Estate guided or a non-guided timed equipment rental?
This is a guided activity.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear comfortable clothes and a swimsuit.
- What age is 7-Mile Stand-Up Paddleboard Tour Through Biltmore Estate appropriate for?
Ages 10 and up!
- Is parking available for 7-Mile Stand-Up Paddleboard Tour Through Biltmore Estate? If so, is it free?
Free parking is available.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
You may bring a waterproof camera.