Anchorage Transfer: Whittier to Anchorage Airport
For anyone taking a cruise you know how important it is to have someone be able to take you to your vehicle on the way to your cruise as well as on the way back from the cruise and Anchorage, Alaska is no different. When you get back from your beautiful cruise you are going to be met by someone who is going to give you a ride to your car or truck exactly when you need them to be there.
When you get back from the Port of Whittier you are can have someone pick you up in a choice of a few different vehicles to meet your needs for your party. You can be picked up in an SUV, a sedan or a stretch limo depending on whatever it is you're wanting to experience for your ride to an absolutely fantastic cruise of a lifetime.
When it's time to set up all of your information for your pickup you want to make sure that you have all of the information for your cruise prepared so that you can set up exactly the right time to be picked up from your cruise with no worries of waiting for someone to get there after you have arrived.
The Anchorage Transfer service is positively what you are looking for if you want to get from your cruise in style.
When you return from your cruise at the Port of Whittier, you'll be met by a professional driver and driven by comfortable private vehicle to Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC). Choose from either a sedan, for up to three passengers; an SUV, for up to five passengers; or a stretch limousine, for up to eight passengers.
When making a booking for this private departure transfer from the Port of Whittier to Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, you will need to advise your cruise arrival information, flight details and the time you wish to be picked up in order to complete your reservation. Your transfer purchase will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking.
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following details in the Special Requirements box:
Departing city/arrival city
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Price is per person, based on three passengers per sedan, five per sports utility vehicle or eight per limousine.
Pickup & Return:
Port of Whittier.
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport.
Departure Times: Your chosen timeIncludes:
- Meet-and-greet service
- Luggage handling
- All taxes
- Fuel surcharges
- Non-airport fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers is approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions; please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Child seats are required for children 8 and under by law and are not provided by the local supplier
- Price is per person, based on three passengers per sedan, five per sports utility vehicle or eight per limousine